- — 申请流程
The School of Management and Economics at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen is seeking applicants for full-time, tenured/tenure-track faculty positions (at any level: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor) that start in Fall 2019. Candidates with research interests in the broad domains of business analytics are invited to apply. The teaching responsibilities may involve business analytics, big data analysis, and other IS subjects in undergraduate, master, and Ph.D. level classes. The candidate may also be asked to teach for the Master of Science program in Data Science (//mscds.www.gzb4.com.cn).
Junior applicants should have (i) a Ph.D. degree in Information Systems or a related discipline; and (ii) high potential in teaching and research.
Candidates for Associate and Full Professor posts are expected to have demonstrated academic leadership. Appointment with tenure can be offered to candidates with outstanding research and teaching record.
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with experience and academic accomplishments. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-Shenzhen and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable to the PRC. The appointee will be based in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae, cover letter, a publication list and/or selected abstracts, teaching-related information such as teaching evaluations, and at least three references by email to [email protected].
Faculty will be available to meet with candidates at the INFORMS 2018 and ICIS 2018 conferences and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews; applicants not attending INFORMS/ICIS will also be considered. Applications will be considered until the posts are filled.
Executive Assistant（MSc in Economics）- Shenzhen Finance Institute
SFI is a separate legal entity. The employment agreement will be signed between candidates and SFI, not with CUHK(SZ).
Partially funded by the Shenzhen municipal government, Shenzhen Finance Institute (‘SFI’) is an independent affiliate of CUHK(SZ) focusing on graduate and doctoral education and researches in the finance and economy related domains. As a member of Shenzhen’s financial community, it will also strive to contribute to the development of the financial centre by acting as a world class think tank both locally and nationally as well as providing high-end professional training for practitioners.
- To assist with the promotions and recruitment of the programme
- To provide supports to daily administrative works including timely reply to email and telephone enquiries
- To organize students activities for programme
- To do the registry related works
- To edit photos and proofread the official marketing materials for the programme, which include booklets, brochures, web content and so on
- To travel for the recruitment trips when required
- To do other assignments as stipulated by the supervisors
Skills and Qualifications
- Master degree (overseas education background would be preferred)
- At least one year relevant working experience
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills
- Able to work within a team with a proactive attitude
- Able to travel within Mainland China
- Good IT skills. Proficiency in Microsoft suits, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Skills in Photoshop would be preferred
- Ability to multi-task
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents and three references by email to [email protected] Applications will be considered until the posts are filled.